Friday, August 21, 2009

Clueless in Belgrade

Okay, this has been an interesting week for all of us. There's been sorrows and joys, and to this I add confusion.

Some wonderful folks are putting together a new website for me, and in turn those wonderful folks are asking me what I want. The trouble is - I DON'T KNOW. I probably wouldn't even have a website if my kids hadn't told me I needed one. I haven't joined facebook yet - it's my own private protest, but I know I have to update the website. I just don't know what I want on it.

I know my favorite color is red.
I know I love the mountains.
I love chocolate, kittens and bunnies.
I love writing.
I love my family.
I especially love God.
Can you make a website out of that?

I told the people - frankly I feel like you're asking me what I want for Christmas and I'm telling you I want a pony.

But then you want to know what kind of pony? What size of pony? What color pony? What accessories do you want with the pony? Do you want a real pony or a plastic pony or a cloth pony?


Do you want a pony that talks? Should the pony dance?


Sigh. I just want a pony.



I'm glad I'm a writer and not a web designer. I think we each have our gifts and talents, and web designing is definitely not one of mine. Pray for me.

Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact