Friday, April 30, 2010

Swamped and Snowed In

This week has been incredibly swamped, so this will be short and sweet. However there were a few things I wanted to share.



1. It's snowing like crazy outside.

2. I did manage to get galleys and contest judging done, and conference materials put together.





3. On this day in 1789 George Washington first took office as President of the USA; I don't know if it was snowing or not, but I found this shot of GW praying in the snow.




4. I just checked and it's still snowing.



5. Happy Birthday to Louisiana - where I'm betting it's not snowing.











6. It's because of days like this that I can't plant Live Oaks or Jacarandas in my yard.













7. And, well the weatherman just said we're in a winter storm warning and can expect it to continue snowing.

With that, I'm going back to work writing my book about a very warm and sunny Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact