Friday, May 28, 2010

Grass is Greener




No, not on the other side of the fence - but on my side of the fence. The grass is actually green - the flowers are blooming - the trees have leaves and my lilacs are showing buds. I'm so happy. Spring has finally come to Montana.
Of course, that doesn't mean it's all that warm, but I love it here and I'll take 60 degrees in May almost June, instead of snow and 30's.
I'm hard at work finishing up a new series that will debut in the fall, and like Kim I've had a gander at my new cover - and LOVE IT! Bethany House does the most incredible covers and I can't thank them enough for all they do for me. Here's a look at the new cover. This series is set in 1880's Texas.
One of my biggest blessings this week, however, has been the way God is working to heal members of my family and me. My husband is diabetic and had great news at the doctor's office. His blood sugar average was way down and he's doing very well. Next, I am healing from shingles and while I'm tired and somewhat itchy - I'm getting better.

Last of all, but certainly not least - my daughter Julie is undergoing surgery today and I believe God is going to give her a complete healing and recovery--but if you think about it - please pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact