Friday, June 11, 2010

Short and Sweet

Yes, that deadline is looming over me to have this latest work into the publisher by the end of the month. Actually, I've given myself a self-imposed deadline of the 20th instead so that the entire manuscript can be edited thoroughly before I send it to my editor. Sort of like cleaning your house before the Merry Maids come to clean.
Anyway, this will be the last of a three book series which debuts this fall. I'm quite excited. The series is set in Texas and should be an interesting change of venue from Alaska. Speaking of which - you'll recall that my current series Song of Alaska is set in Sitka. I'm very excited to announce that I'll be speaking at the library in Sitka, Alaska on



August 8th and then my husband and I plan to teach a 2 day writer's workshop in Sitka August 13th and 14th. It's going to be great fun.













Last but not least - because I know so many of you have wondered about my snow situation. Here is my forecast for Friday (today).

Friday...Rain and snow showers likely in the morning...Then a chance of rain showers...Snow showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Total snow accumulation 1 to 6 inches.

Hmmm 1 to 6 inches of snow on June 11th. Something doesn't quite sound right about that. Cathy Hake - I have a feeling if you come visit - you'll need more than a sweater. Well, back to work for me. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact