Friday, February 4, 2011

TEXAS BOOK TOUR!




Yes, I'm going on a book tour and my dear friend Cathy Marie Hake is coming with me. She says she does this because someone has to keep me in line. I've done book tours in the past with our own Judy Miller and Kim Sawyer, as well. We always have great fun - and they always have to keep me in line.



We're going to tour around parts of the gigantic state of Texas and speak and sign books and just enjoy the wonderful hospitality. One of our marketing people from Bethany House is coming with us, and we're hoping to initiate her in grand order since this will be her first book tour. Watch out, Noelle - we have plans for you!



The schedule is kind of lengthy, but you can get information at my website under events. I hope if you're in Texas and close by - that you'll come and at least say hi. We love to meet the readers and other writers who live in the area. Here's that link: http://traciepeterson.com/events.html



One of the things I enjoy about book tour is a chance to share my spiritual journey and how God brought me into writing. Writing for me is a mission field meant to entertain, educate and encourage. I call it my Three-eees.





I'm so blessed to be able to do this job, and I want never to take it for granted.



Hopefully, while we're on the road in February, we'll be able to send you some photos and updates about the trip - at least that's my plan.



If you think about - please pray for us. Pray that God will bring the right people into our lives, that we will be healthy and safe from harm, and that we will ultimately be a positive witness for Him.



Thanks and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact