Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wrapping Up

So we're on our final week of the booktour and we've had a great time.



I've met some of the neatest folks. Here are a few photos from our days on the road.

This is Erika and she was so sweet. She came rushing in at the close of the signing having just gotten off work.





















And this is our Montana neighbor's sister Wanda and niece Amanda. They live in Pennsylvania. It truly is a small world.



















This is an incredible young woman name Emmalyne. I had the best time talking to her about writing. I also got to meet her friends Andrea and Kayla, but didn't get a photo.























And these are some dear new friends at the Lincolnway Villa Living Assistance Home in Iowa. These are some super great folks and I had so much fun getting to spend time with them.









We have a dear friend in Belgrade, MT named Charity Kaufman and this gal's name is also Charity Kauffmann. She is the daughter of the folks who run the Friendship Bookstore in Burnham, PA.





So soon we will be headed home and I can hardly wait. It's been a great time of seeing folks and talking about my writing ministry. The only strange part has been the way the tornadoes have followed me across the country and back. While in Cedar Rapids, IA we even had to take cover. Well, hopefully the tornadoes won't follow me back to Montana.



God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact