Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back for a little while




Hello from sunny, but not too hot, Montana.



I took a couple of weeks off to tend to homefires, but now I'm back.  At least for a little while.


Montana is enjoying warm weather, but low humidity, unlike most of the rest of the country. I've decided to invite you all to come up and enjoy our wonderful summer. First I will take you to a lovely view of the Gallatin River where you can rest your feet in the cool water. This was actually taken during spring melt a few weeks ago so the waters aren't the crystal blue they are now.













Then we'll watch some of the wildlife























and enjoy a beautiful sunset.



Maybe we'll camp out and have a campfire and enjoy the chill of 50 degree mountain air. You'll need a jacket! Me and some friends from church went camping last week in the mountains. This is my friend Dineen trying to stay warm.





Tomorrow we can enjoy a mountain drive.















We can even head down to a rodeo or two. Here's my friend Merrill getting ready to sell cotton candy at one of the biggest rodeos in Montana on 4th of July weekend. I helped for two nights at the rodeo in Three Forks last week and we had so much fun.









I wish I could just have you all over for a nice break from the heat and humidity. My husband Jim and I grew up in Kansas and we know very well how bad it can be. Jim always says, "If you live a good life in Kansas, God rewards you with Montana." I think he may be right.



God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact