Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update on Rainy

I apologize for how brief this blog is, but I know you'll understand.

My granddaughter Rainy is having surgery tomorrow and that is holding my focus right now. The doctors have been perplexed by her situation and plan an exploratory surgery.

I would definitely appreciate prayers for the doctors and for the family.

But most of all, I ask for prayers for Rainy. This will be something like the 30th surgery for Rainy in just 9 years. She has been through so much and when I talked to her today she was so depressed and sad. My daughter is afraid Rainy has given up, and who can blame her?

God is definitely our stronghold these days. We know He has all of this under control.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact