Friday, January 20, 2012

How are you doing?

I've been getting asked that a lot in the last few days so I thought I would give everyone an update. It's been 3 wks since my lapband surgery and I'm doing awesome. The incisions are healed and my body is adjusting to a new way of doing business where food is related.

Some folks have asked for a before pitture and then a progress report picture so I thought I would throw a couple out there.

This photo was taken in September
and then in October I started to check out the lapband process and started the protein rich, low carb/fat diet on the 18th. Since then I've lost about 35 lbs.


35 lbs. doesn't show a whole lot when you are this overweight, but I feel great and have more energy. I think it really is helping where the MS is concerned as the energy level that was sapped due to the MS is improved by the loss of the weight.

So keep the prayers coming and I'll try to update you from time to time.

Speaking of prayers - thanks so much for the many you've said on my behave. I feel so blessed and cared for. The Lord has given such amazing peace to me despite the complications of life.

God Bless You!

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah on your progress and how much better you are feeling. Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact