Friday, April 20, 2012

Updates

By the time you read this, I'll be on the road doing some research business. I'm hoping to get some nifty pictures to show you when I return, but in the meantime, I wanted to update you all on me.


I've been asked a bunch of times to let folks know how I'm feeling with the MS and how goes the weight loss, so I thought I'd post a picture and let you see for yourself.



My hands are on my waist to show I finally am getting one again.


I'm down several clothes sizes and have upped my walking to 2 miles a day and using the incline to build up to doing some mountain hiking. I'm feeling really good and thank you all for the prayers you've offered on my behalf. Keep them coming, please!

More next week!

Oh and be sure to check out this blog review on the Striking A Match series.
http://fromburlaptolace.blogspot.com/

God Bless You!

5 comments:

  1. Tracie,
    You are looking good. Praise the Lord.
    Keep up the good work.
    God bless,
    Carolyn Jefferson
    carolynj63@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie, Looking good girl! Feeling good I hope. I've started a new diet, too! ~Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tracie! Sounds like you are working hard and it is paying off. Keep on going! I so love your stories - although I always have trouble saying goodbye to the characters when I am done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracie, you look so great!! I bet you feel marvelous as well. Keep it up! So thrilled for you. Stay healthy so you can keep writing since you supply most of my entertainment as well as hundreds of thousands of others! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss Tracie! You look great!!!! Going to continue to lift you and your family up in prayer.

    Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact