Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer in Montana

It's finally summer in Montana and so beautiful. I thought I'd share a few shots and let you know what you're missing.




We shaved Mack so he could be cooler. He's almost a year old and what a difference.






Here he is at just a few days old - he's the one on the right. Now he's 70 lbs. and full of action.



The neighborhood has greened up despite the lack of rain most of Montana is experiencing.
This is the same area John Bozeman brought travelers through on their way west. It's not hard to see why they stayed. The pictures don't even begin to do it justice.




This picture makes me think of that song that talks about how, "the heavens declare you are God and the mountains rejoice"













And this is my outdoor writing office. I find it so inspiring to sit here and see the beauty all around me. The air is so crisp and dry and the sun so intense. I feel more than a little blessed to be sure and wanted to share it with you.
Oh, and I'm starting to write a new book and would definitely appreciate prayers. I know some of you pray regularly for me, so please keep this new project in prayer.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact