Friday, February 8, 2013

Superpants and Redheads

This week I wanted to share another lovely writer's blog.

Kim Woodhouse wrote about an intriguing new fashion tradition she's started and I wanted to share it with you. I mentioned it briefly on facebook, but wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to see it.  There's some pretty goofy pictures posted in the article.

Here's the website: http://www.bookfunmagazine.com/i/107098

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

And here's one of my favorite quotes:

“You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair,” said Anne reproachfully. “People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is.” - Anne of Green Gables.



Speaking as one who has endured the years with red hair - I say, "Amen, Anne. Amen." Here's some highschool senior year photos as proof that I speak the truth. Oh the freckles!




God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact